Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Some News

I called my primary doctor to get the results of the stool specimen and received some disappointing news. I still have the infection. I have an appointment to see her in a couple of days so she'll discuss the best treatment then. I also have to talk with her about my high heart rate which has been 110 for the last 4 weeks. Gary will be going to my appointment with me and will take notes so we'll know what was discussed.

I also received a call from the trial doctor's office and they're wondering if I'm interested in getting in the cancer drug trial that he discussed with me on my last visit. I told them the sad news about the infection and also the heart rate and said I would discuss if it was a good idea to start the trial with my primary doctor and call them back.

I do worry about my lung cancer not being in any kind of treatment but at the same time I can't see how I can handle any side effects.

Hope the news gets better when I post again.

No comments: