Friday, April 1, 2011

April 1 post

Lately the posting on the blog has been negative news which I hope will soon change. The latest thing is that I caught that flu that keeps you running to the bathroom from both sides with horrible cramps which I was treated to during the night. I feel a little better each day but now I'm contagious and had to cancel some lunch plans that I was looking forward to. I planned to make more lunch plans before this latest ailment hit but didn't have a chance once it did.

For the last three weeks my heart rate has stayed at 110 even on the medication so I have an appointment with my primary doctor to look into changing the dosage or something. With my heart rate that high I feel like I'm running all day long and it wears me out.

We need to get all these things healed so I can look into a lung cancer treatment. I haven't been in treatment since I entered the hospital for the pneumonia in January and it's April already. I wish the cancer just got bored from lack of attention and just left. Now that's something to pray for.

Thanks to all for all the cards that still cheer me up every day. Let's hope I'll soon be able to see you all in person.

No comments: